BRIEF-Volvo says to convert 110 mln A shares into B shares
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Volvo AB : * Says AB Volvo received a request for the conversion of 110,048,945 series A
shares to series B shares * Says following the execution of today's request and taking other requests for conversions and executed conversions since Dec 1, 2012, into account, there will be a total of 2,128,420,220 registered shares in AB Volvo * Says the number of votes in the company will once the conversion is concluded amount to 704,731,960; exluding treasury shares owned by AB Volvo, the number of votes will amount to 676,002,504 * The conversion follows Renault's sale of its remaining stake in Volvo
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official