Intuit CEO Brad Smith to step down from Yahoo board
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 13 (Reuters) - Intuit Inc Chief Executive Brad Smith will not stand for re-election to Yahoo Inc's board, according to an Intuit spokeswoman.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans