Intuit CEO Brad Smith to step down from Yahoo board
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 13 (Reuters) - Intuit Inc Chief Executive Brad Smith will not stand for re-election to Yahoo Inc's board, according to an Intuit spokeswoman.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets