Intuit CEO Brad Smith to step down from Yahoo board
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 13 (Reuters) - Intuit Inc Chief Executive Brad Smith will not stand for re-election to Yahoo Inc's board, according to an Intuit spokeswoman.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs