AkzoNobel sells North American paints operations to PPG
AMSTERDAM Dec 14 (Reuters) - Dutch paints company AkzoNobel said on Friday it will sell its decorative paints operations in North America to its U.S.-listed rival PPG Industries for $1.05 billion so it can focus its paints business on Europe and high growth regions.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |