AkzoNobel sells North American paints operations to PPG
AMSTERDAM Dec 14 (Reuters) - Dutch paints company AkzoNobel said on Friday it will sell its decorative paints operations in North America to its U.S.-listed rival PPG Industries for $1.05 billion so it can focus its paints business on Europe and high growth regions.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |