AkzoNobel sells North American paints operations to PPG
AMSTERDAM Dec 14 (Reuters) - Dutch paints company AkzoNobel said on Friday it will sell its decorative paints operations in North America to its U.S.-listed rival PPG Industries for $1.05 billion so it can focus its paints business on Europe and high growth regions.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace