- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
Alcatel-Lucent gets 1.6 bln euro credit facility
PARIS Dec 14 (Reuters) - Telecom equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent said it had signed an agreement for a 1.6 billion euro ($2.1 billion) credit facility underwritten by Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs.
The senior secured credit facility will be backed by the group's patent portfolio, among other assets. Denominated in U.S. dollars and euros, the debt will have maturities ranging from 3-1/2 to 6 years.
Alcatel-Lucent also provided a new guidance for 2015 gross margin in the range of 35-37 percent and an adjusted operating margin of 6-9 percent. (Reporting by Leila Abboud; editing by Blaise Robinson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this