CORRECTED-OFFICIAL-BRIEF-AMR reports November 2012 revenue and traffic results (Dec 10)
(Corrects consolidated capacity and traffic growth percentage in second bullet. Corrects source text link in sixth bullet)
Dec 10 (Reuters) - AMR Corp :
* Reports November 2012 revenue and traffic results
* Says November consolidated capacity and traffic were 2.1 percent and 0.9 percent higher year-over-year respectively
* Says November domestic load factor decreased 1.5 points to 82.8 percent
* November's consolidated PRASM decreased an estimated 2.3 percent versus the same period last year
* Estimates hurricane sandy and early November snow storm in northeast negatively impacted revenues by $25 million
* Source text
* Further company coverage
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'