Argentina says November inflation rises slightly to 0.9 pct
BUENOS AIRES Dec 14 (Reuters) - Argentina's official inflation was 0.9 percent in November, moving up slightly from October's 0.8 percent rate, the government said on Friday.
The country's official inflation figures have been widely discredited since 2007, however. Five a nalysts polled by Reuters estimated that consumer prices actually rose 1.9 percent last month, according to the median.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |