Argentina says signs car trade deal with Mexico
BUENOS AIRES Dec 14 (Reuters) - Argentina has signed a deal to import up to $600 million of automobiles from Mexico annually, duty free, a top Argentine official told local radio on Friday.
The deal will last three years, Industry Minister Debora Giorgi said.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data