Bangkok Bank aims for 2013 loan growth of 6-7 pct
BANGKOK Dec 14 (Reuters) - Thailand's top lender, Bangkok Bank Pcl, said on Friday it aimed for loan growth of 6-7 percent in 2013.
The projection was in line with the country's forecast economic growth of 4-5 percent for next year, Chairman Kosit Panpiemras told reporters.
The bank has maintained a forecast for 2012 loan growth of 6-8 percent. (Reporting by Manunphattr Dhanananphorn; Writing by Khettiya Jittapong)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone