Bangkok Bank aims for 2013 loan growth of 6-7 pct
BANGKOK Dec 14 (Reuters) - Thailand's top lender, Bangkok Bank Pcl, said on Friday it aimed for loan growth of 6-7 percent in 2013.
The projection was in line with the country's forecast economic growth of 4-5 percent for next year, Chairman Kosit Panpiemras told reporters.
The bank has maintained a forecast for 2012 loan growth of 6-8 percent. (Reporting by Manunphattr Dhanananphorn; Writing by Khettiya Jittapong)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |