Bangkok Bank aims for 2013 loan growth of 6-7 pct
BANGKOK Dec 14 (Reuters) - Thailand's top lender, Bangkok Bank Pcl, said on Friday it aimed for loan growth of 6-7 percent in 2013.
The projection was in line with the country's forecast economic growth of 4-5 percent for next year, Chairman Kosit Panpiemras told reporters.
The bank has maintained a forecast for 2012 loan growth of 6-8 percent. (Reporting by Manunphattr Dhanananphorn; Writing by Khettiya Jittapong)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |