Bank of America sues MBIA, claiming tender offer interference
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp has sued bond insurer MBIA Inc in a New York state court for allegedly interfering with a tender offer to buy MBIA's bonds.
On Thursday Bank of America said it had purchased around 40 percent of a senior note in that tender and issued a default notice over an attempt to change the debt's terms.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM