Bank of America sues MBIA, claiming tender offer interference
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp has sued bond insurer MBIA Inc in a New York state court for allegedly interfering with a tender offer to buy MBIA's bonds.
On Thursday Bank of America said it had purchased around 40 percent of a senior note in that tender and issued a default notice over an attempt to change the debt's terms.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers