Bank of America sues MBIA, claiming tender offer interference
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp has sued bond insurer MBIA Inc in a New York state court for allegedly interfering with a tender offer to buy MBIA's bonds.
On Thursday Bank of America said it had purchased around 40 percent of a senior note in that tender and issued a default notice over an attempt to change the debt's terms.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight