Cargill pays $20 mln to increase S.Africa stake
JOHANNESBURG Dec 14 (Reuters) - U.S. agricultural firm Cargill Inc said on Friday it had paid $20 million to increase its stake in its South Africa animal nutrition business.
Cargill said in a statement it now held 75 percent of NuTec Southern Africa, its joint venture with South Africa's Astral Foods.
Astral retains 25 percent of the business, it said.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |