BRIEF-Carpathian ends talks on capital reorganisation
LONDON Dec 14 (Reuters) - Carpathian PLC : * Terminated discussions with parties interested in a capital reorganisation * Accordingly, the company's ordinary shares will be suspended at 7.30 a.m. on
17 December 2012 * Continues to be in discussions with parties regarding a change in investment
policy or reverse takeover * Will proceed with original intention to distribute about 2.2 euro cents per
share to existing shareholders
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote