Centerra unit faces environmental claims from Kyrgyzstan govt
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Canadian miner Centerra Gold Inc said its Kyrgyzstan unit received claims worth $152 million related to alleged environmental damage due to mining at its Kumtor project.
The claims were raised by Kyrgyzstan's environment authority, the company said.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |