New Issue- Compass Investors sells $630 mln in notes
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Compass Investors Inc on Friday sold $630 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Morgan Stanley, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, RBC and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: COMPASS INVESTORS AMT $630 MLN COUPON 7.75 PCT MATURITY 01/15/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 07/15/2013 MOODY'S Caa2 YIELD 7.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/27/2012 S&P TRIPLE-C SPREAD 645 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |