S&P cuts Croatia sovereign rating to BB-plus from BBB-minus
NEW YORK Dec 14 (Reuters) - Rating agency Standard & Poor's on Friday lowered Croatia into junk status to BB-plus from BBB-minus, as it said recent government reforms will not be enough to boost the economy.
"The downgrade reflects our view that structural and fiscal reforms implemented so far have been insufficient to foster economic growth and place public finances on a more sustainable path," the agency said in a statement.
The outlook is stable.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats