Fiat in talks on possible capital increase - paper
MILAN Dec 14 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat is in talks with four banks about a possible 1-2 billion euro ($1.3-$2.6 billion) capital increase next year to buy the 41.5 percent of Chrysler it does not already own, Il Messaggero reported on Friday without citing sources.
Fiat declined to comment on the report.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions