Fresenius to quit biotech unit
FRANKFURT Dec 14 (Reuters) - German healthcare group Fresenius said it would exit its loss-making biotech business in order to focus on its other businesses, which it said offer better growth opportunities.
Fresenius said it was in talks with several parties over a sale of Fresenius Biotech, which had sales of 26 million euros ($34 million) in the first nine months of 2012 but posted a loss of 15 million euros.
($1 = 0.7641 euros) (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |