Greece to sell 1 bln euro of 3-month T-bills on Dec 18-debt agency
ATHENS Dec 14 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 1 billion euros of three-month treasury bills on Dec. 18 to refinance a maturing issue, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The settlement date is Dec 21. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole remaining source of market funding. Greek banks buy the bulk of the issues and deposit them as collateral to draw liquidity from the central bank.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video