Belgium's IBA announces $26.2 mln sale order
BRUSSELS Dec 14 (Reuters) - Belgian cancer treatment equipment maker IBA said on Friday it has sold the first of its compact Proteus ONE radiology systems in Europe.
It said that Centre Antoine-Lacassagne, in Nice, southern France, has secured the funding to buy the device. The total project is worth 20 million euros ($26.17 million) to IBA. ($1 = 0.7641 euros) (Reporting By Ben Deighton; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |