- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Statoil: Notifiable trading
Primary insider in Statoil ASA, Mr. William Maloney, received dividend on his Statoil ASA shares* on 20 June 2012. The dividend was allocated in the form of Statoil ASA shares* at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) at a share price of $23.0271.
Number of allocated shares and new total share holding is listed in the table below.
as of 12.14.2012
*American Depositary Receipts (ADR)
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Statoil via Thomson Reuters ONE