KBC Group : Results of the capital increase of KBC Group NV and effects on the transparency obligations
Press Release - Outside trading hours - Regulated information*
14 December 2012 (before trading hours)
The capital increase of KBC Group NV (see press releases of 10 December 2012, available on www.kbc.com) has the following effects on the share capital and the amount of shares/voting rights of KBC Group NV.
- The share capital increased by 204 746 823,12 EUR to 1 449 873 364,87 EUR.
- The total number of shares increased by 58 835 294 to 416 815 607 shares. The total number of voting rights also increased by 58 835 294 to 416 815 607.
The most recent information on the share capital and the number of shares of KBC Group NV can be consulted on www.kbc.com.
* This news item contains information that is subject to the transparency regulations for listed companies.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: KBC Groep via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port