Market Update - EGPC Resumes Fuel Supply
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PERTH, AUSTRALIA, Dec 14 (Marketwire) -- For immediate release 14 December 2012 Centamin plc ("Centamin" or "the Company") (LSE:CEY, TSX:CEE) Market Update - EGPC Resumes Fuel Supply Centamin advises that its fuel supplier Chevron has received notification from Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC) that fuel supply to Sukari may be resumed and that no retrospective payment is currently due. The escalation in diesel pricing that the company experienced from local to international in January 2012 is currently before the courts and has been for some months. This case will also deal with any retrospective claim. A further update on the status of gold exports will be provided in due course as this will determine when operations at Sukari may resume. For more information please contact: Centamin plc Buchanan Josef El-Raghy, Chairman Bobby Morse Andy Davidson, Head of Business Development and Cornelia Browne Investor Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) Gabriella Clinkard +44 20 7569 1671 + 44 20 7466 5000 This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END Contacts: RNS Customer Services 0044-207797-4400 email@example.com http://www.rns.com Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA