Poland - Factors to Watch on Dec 14
Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Poland's financial markets on Friday. ALL TIMES GMT (Poland: GMT + 1 hours):
Poland's central bank will publish November money supply data at 1300 GMT.
The mid-sized lender's shares will begin trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange on Friday in the largest initial public offering this year.
Europe's No.2 copper producer has applied for an exploration licence in Kazakhstan to help it reach its long-flagged target of 700,000 tonnes of annual copper output by 2018.
The Swiss food group may build its 10th factory in Poland, with other countries also taken into account for its investments, daily Puls Biznesu reported without naming its sources.
...... For other related news, double click on: Polish equities E.Europe equities Polish money Polish debt Eastern Europe All emerging markets Hot stocks Stock markets Market debt news Forex news For real-time index quotes, double click on: Warsaw WIG20 Budapest BUX Prague PX
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |