Kraft Foods changes fiscal year-end
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc said it has changed its fiscal year-end to the last Saturday in December, from Dec. 31.
Following the amendment, the company's 2012 fiscal year will end on Dec. 29, it said in a regulatory filing on Friday.
Kraft Foods, which makes food and beverage products, said it does not expect the change to have a significant impact on its fourth-quarter 2012 or 2013 results. (Reporting By Maria Ajit Thomas in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter