Kraft Foods changes fiscal year-end
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc said it has changed its fiscal year-end to the last Saturday in December, from Dec. 31.
Following the amendment, the company's 2012 fiscal year will end on Dec. 29, it said in a regulatory filing on Friday.
Kraft Foods, which makes food and beverage products, said it does not expect the change to have a significant impact on its fourth-quarter 2012 or 2013 results. (Reporting By Maria Ajit Thomas in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Powerful earthquake rattles Mexico, shakes buildings