Kraft Foods changes fiscal year-end
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc said it has changed its fiscal year-end to the last Saturday in December, from Dec. 31.
Following the amendment, the company's 2012 fiscal year will end on Dec. 29, it said in a regulatory filing on Friday.
Kraft Foods, which makes food and beverage products, said it does not expect the change to have a significant impact on its fourth-quarter 2012 or 2013 results. (Reporting By Maria Ajit Thomas in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |