Kraft Foods changes fiscal year-end
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc said it has changed its fiscal year-end to the last Saturday in December, from Dec. 31.
Following the amendment, the company's 2012 fiscal year will end on Dec. 29, it said in a regulatory filing on Friday.
Kraft Foods, which makes food and beverage products, said it does not expect the change to have a significant impact on its fourth-quarter 2012 or 2013 results. (Reporting By Maria Ajit Thomas in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |