EURO GOVT-Bunds erase early losses as dip-buyers step in
LONDON Dec 14 (Reuters) - German Bund futures erased early losses on Friday to turn flat, with traders citing dip-buying as investors looked to pick up bargains in a cheapened market.
"People are buying dips to park their money and extend their duration," one trader said.
The Bund future was last 4 ticks higher on the day at 145.10, having earlier fallen as low as 144.73.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets