- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy |
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown spark world sell-off
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
CANADA FX-C$ slips after surprisingly soft manufacturing data
TORONTO Dec 14 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar eased slightly to a session low against its U.S. counterpart on Friday after data showed domestic factory sales unexpectedly dropped.
The currency weakened to C$0.9852 versus the greenback, or $1.0150, from around C$0.9845, or $1.0157 before the release.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this