Spreadbetters see Europe stocks inch higher
PARIS Dec 14 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to inch higher on Friday, as improved manufacturing data from China offset worries about U.S. budget talks.
Spreadbetters expect London's FTSE 100 to open flat to up 3 points, or 0.1 percent, Frankfurt's DAX to open 6 to 19 points higher, or 0.3 percent, and Paris' CAC 40 to open flat to up 4 points, or 0.1 percent.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning