European stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS Dec 14 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Friday, resuming their four-week rally, as strong manufacturing data from China eclipsed worries about U.S. budget talks.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.3 percent.
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California