Euro climbs to highest since mid September vs dollar
NEW YORK Dec 14 (Reuters) - The euro continued to gain against the dollar in the wake of a U.S. inflation report that showed prices fell in November for the first time in six months.
The euro was last up 0.4 percent to $1.3131 after climbing as high as $1.3141. For the euro it was the fifth day of gains against the dollar.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |