Euro climbs to highest since mid September vs dollar
NEW YORK Dec 14 (Reuters) - The euro continued to gain against the dollar in the wake of a U.S. inflation report that showed prices fell in November for the first time in six months.
The euro was last up 0.4 percent to $1.3131 after climbing as high as $1.3141. For the euro it was the fifth day of gains against the dollar.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |