Hong Kong shares to open down 0.2 pct, Sinopec slides
HONG KONG Dec 14 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start lower on Friday, dragged by a 1.4 percent slide for Chinese oil giant Sinopec ahead of a preliminary survey of manufacturing activity in China in December expected shortly after the market open.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.2 percent at 22,396.7. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.4 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image