Seoul shares ease after big gains
SEOUL Dec 14 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell on Friday following a weak lead from offshore, as the local market consolidated after recent big gains.
Market heavyweight Samsung Electronics dropped 1.2 percent after climbing 2.9 percent to close at a lifetime high on Thursday.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) lost 0.8 percent at 1,987.78 points at 0005 GMT. (Reporting By Somang Yang; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source