Seoul shares slip after a three-month closing high; LG Display lags
SEOUL Dec 14 (Reuters) - South Korean shares slipped on Friday as the index took a breather after hitting a near three-month closing high a day earlier.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) closed down 0.4 percent at 1,995.04 points.
LG Display fell 3.9 percent, extending Wednesday's loss after a newspaper report projected poor earnings next year. Shares in the flatscreen-maker rose 32 percent between September and December, making it a target for profit-taking. (Reporting By Somang Yang; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials