Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars to offset sol's gains
LIMA Dec 14 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the sol currency gained slightly against the dollar.
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; Ukraine fighting kills dozens