Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars to offset sol's gains
LIMA Dec 14 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the sol currency gained slightly against the dollar.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead