Peru's cenbank buys $80 million but sol gains to new high
LIMA Dec 14 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $80 million in the local spot market on Friday but the sol currency gained 0.2 percent to end bidding 2.56 per dollar - its strongest level in more than 16 years.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack