BRIEF-Moody's: Japanese mega-banks' growth abroad not yet a major concern
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K.K. says the overseas expansion of Japanese mega-banking groups -- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc, and Mizuho Financial Group, Inc -- has not yet raised material credit concerns.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors