BRIEF-Moody's: Japanese mega-banks' growth abroad not yet a major concern
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K.K. says the overseas expansion of Japanese mega-banking groups -- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc, and Mizuho Financial Group, Inc -- has not yet raised material credit concerns.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor