BRIEF-Moody's: Japanese mega-banks' growth abroad not yet a major concern
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K.K. says the overseas expansion of Japanese mega-banking groups -- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc, and Mizuho Financial Group, Inc -- has not yet raised material credit concerns.
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies