BRIEF-Moody's: Japanese mega-banks' growth abroad not yet a major concern
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K.K. says the overseas expansion of Japanese mega-banking groups -- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc, and Mizuho Financial Group, Inc -- has not yet raised material credit concerns.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols