BRIEF-Moody's: Japanese mega-banks' growth abroad not yet a major concern
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K.K. says the overseas expansion of Japanese mega-banking groups -- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc, and Mizuho Financial Group, Inc -- has not yet raised material credit concerns.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC