Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Dec 14
Zurich Dec 14 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Friday:
The Swiss bank is expected to pay about $1 billion to settle charges of rigging the Libor interest rate benchmark, according to a person familiar with the situation, making it the second major bank to be officially ensnared by the global scandal.
For related articles, click on
* Partners Group announces its year-end promotions in the senior management team and new management responsibilities: Andreas Knecht and Marlis Morin promoted to partners of the company.
* Baloise Group CEO Martin Strobel to head supervisory board, taking over from Jan De Meulder, who will lead German unit Basler Versicherung following its merger with two Deutscher Ring companies.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image