Mexican central bank unanimous on rate hold decision-minutes
MEXICO CITY Dec 14 (Reuters) - Mexico's central bankers u nanimously d ecided t o keep interest rates steady at 4.5 percent at the meeting two weeks ago, according to minutes of their discussion released on Friday.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |