Mexican central bank unanimous on rate hold decision-minutes
MEXICO CITY Dec 14 (Reuters) - Mexico's central bankers u nanimously d ecided t o keep interest rates steady at 4.5 percent at the meeting two weeks ago, according to minutes of their discussion released on Friday.
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane