Mexican central bank unanimous on rate hold decision-minutes
MEXICO CITY Dec 14 (Reuters) - Mexico's central bankers u nanimously d ecided t o keep interest rates steady at 4.5 percent at the meeting two weeks ago, according to minutes of their discussion released on Friday.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details