REFILE-Nasdaq board elects Börje Ekholm as chairman
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Stock exchange operator Nasdaq OMX Group Inc said its board elected interim-chairman Börje Ekholm as chairman on Thursday.
He was appointed the interim chairman in May, a week after technical glitches at the exchange led to a series of problems in Facebook's highly anticipated initial public offering.
Ekholm is the chief executive of Nordic-based industrial holding company Investor AB, Nasdaq's No. 2 shareholder.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs