REFILE-Nasdaq board elects Börje Ekholm as chairman
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Stock exchange operator Nasdaq OMX Group Inc said its board elected interim-chairman Börje Ekholm as chairman on Thursday.
He was appointed the interim chairman in May, a week after technical glitches at the exchange led to a series of problems in Facebook's highly anticipated initial public offering.
Ekholm is the chief executive of Nordic-based industrial holding company Investor AB, Nasdaq's No. 2 shareholder.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East