RPT-Progress seen in Iran-IAEA talks, new talks in January-source
VIENNA Dec 14 (Reuters) - Some progress is believed to have been made in Thursday's talks between the U.N. nuclear agency and Iran in Tehran, a diplomatic source said on Friday.
The source, who declined to be identified because of the sensitivity of the talks, said a new meeting between the two sides was expected to take place in mid-January.
The source gave no further details.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief