RPT-Progress seen in Iran-IAEA talks, new talks in January-source
VIENNA Dec 14 (Reuters) - Some progress is believed to have been made in Thursday's talks between the U.N. nuclear agency and Iran in Tehran, a diplomatic source said on Friday.
The source, who declined to be identified because of the sensitivity of the talks, said a new meeting between the two sides was expected to take place in mid-January.
The source gave no further details.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |