Peru economy grows 6.71 pct in October in year
LIMA Dec 14 (Reuters) - Peru's economy grew 6.71 percent in October from the same month a year ago, official data showed on Friday, a result that was stronger than expected in South America's fastest-growing economy.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official