New Issue-SunTrust Banks sells $450 mln in perpetuals
Dec 14 (Reuters) - SunTrust Banks Inc on Thursday sold $450 million of non-cumulative preferred shares, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from the originally planned $150 million. Morgan Stanley, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, SunTrust and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: SUNTRUST BANKS AMT $450 MLN COUPON 5.875 PCT MATURITY PERPTUAL TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 25 FIRST PAY 3/15/2013 MOODY'S Ba1 YIELD N/A SETTLEMENT 12/2/2012 S&P BB-PLUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections