TSMC says sees higher capex budget, revenue growth
TAIPEI Dec 14 (Reuters) - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said on Friday that its capex budget would grow to around $9 billion in 2013 from $8.3 billion this year and foresaw revenue growth of 15-20 percent.
TSMC chairman Morris Chang made the comments to reporters at an event. Company spokesman Michael Kramar later confirmed them.
In late October, TSMC forecast two quarters of weaker revenue, but said the boom in mobile devices that drove it to record third-quarter profit would fuel a rebound from April. (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port