Ukraine govt No.2 quits, blasts PM Azarov
KIEV Dec 14 (Reuters) - Ukraine's acting First Deputy Prime Minister Valery Khoroshkovsky resigned from the interim government on Friday in protest against Prime Minister Mykola Azarov's reappointment for a second term, his office said.
"Valery Khoroshkovsky considers this candidate (Azarov) incapable of carrying out economic reforms and defending our country's strategic course for European integration," a statement by his office said.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video