Euro zone inflation to fall in 2013, 2014: Nowotny
VIENNA (Reuters) - Inflationary pressure in the euro zone is set to decline next year and in 2014, European Central Bank Governing Council member Ewald Nowotny told reporters on Friday.
"We assume that for 2013 and increasingly so for 2014 we will have lower inflation in both the euro zone and Austria," he said at a news conference.
(Reporting by Michael Shields)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama