Euro zone inflation to fall in 2013, 2014: Nowotny
VIENNA (Reuters) - Inflationary pressure in the euro zone is set to decline next year and in 2014, European Central Bank Governing Council member Ewald Nowotny told reporters on Friday.
"We assume that for 2013 and increasingly so for 2014 we will have lower inflation in both the euro zone and Austria," he said at a news conference.
(Reporting by Michael Shields)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East