France's Hollande: direct bank recapitalization possible in 2013
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - EU leaders gave their stamp of approval to a deal on bank supervision intended to help in ending three years of crisis, but they differed widely over the next steps for the euro currency union.
The leaders were to resume talks later on Friday for the second day of their last summit of 2012.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane