Obama spoke to Connecticut governor about shooting: White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama spoke to FBI Director Robert Mueller and Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy on Friday to get an update on the school shooting and to "express his condolences and concern" for the victims and their families, White House spokesman Jay Carney said.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source