Obama spoke to Connecticut governor about shooting -W.House
WASHINGTON Dec 14 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama spoke to FBI Director Robert Mueller and Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy on Friday to get an update on the school shooting and to "express his condolences and concern" for the victims and their families, White House spokesman Jay Carney said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image